Reusable and washable mask sand
- Regular price 3.50 €
Delivery and Return
Delivery and Return
|Chronopost||3 to 6 working days||15€|
|REST OF EUROPE, SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, MONACO, ANDORRA|
|Chronopost||3 to 6 working days||29€|
|REST OF THE WORLD, DOM-TOM|
|Chronopost or Fedex||3 to 6 working days||39€|
Click here to see the Terms of return
Please note : outside of Europe, customs fees at the recipient's expense may apply. Please check with your local authorities
OUR GREY MASKS
Our Grey fabric mask is washable and reusable.
These masks are designed with a triple thickness of Oeko-Tex certified fabrics and meeting AFNOR standards:
- A charming layer
- A lining
- And an additional internal protection with the presence of a foam which is removable thanks to a slot present at the bottom of the mask.
Created with a pattern made by our founder and made in our workshop, these masks will adapt to your body shape thanks to the presence of an adjustable strap behind your head.
CAUTION: Wearing our masks does not exclude the maintenance of barrier gestures and social distancing. They are not created for the medical field and will not fully protect you against Viruses.
Washing your hands before using and removing the mask is essential. It is also recommended to use 3 to 4 masks per day for optimal protection. If your mask shows signs of humidity, it is highly recommended to change it because it will no longer be an effective barrier against viruses.
- 80% polyamide
- 20% elastane
HOW TO USE IT ?
- Wash your hands properly with soap or hydro alcoholic gel before handling: to put on your mask, as well as to remove it.
- Place the first cord behind your head, then adjust the second cord behind your skull as well to make it hold for the next 3 hours.
- When your mask is positioned correctly on your face, do not touch it again until you remove it.
- Wash your mask in the machine after each use at 60 °.
- After each wash, wait until the mask and the inner foam are completely dry before using them again.