Enjoy summer with these delicious non-alcoholic cocktail recipes
Summer is the perfect time to relax, soak up the sun and cool down with some delicious cocktails. However, as a mum-to-be, it's important that you stay well hydrated and take care to avoid alcohol.
Fortunately, there are many recipes for alcohol-free cocktails that are just as tasty and refreshing. In this article, we suggest a few mocktail recipes specially designed for mums-to-be, so that you can make the most of the summer while taking care of yourself and your little one.
Alcohol-free mojito :
10 fresh mint leaves
1/2 lime, quartered
2 tablespoons cane sugar syrup
120 ml sparkling water
1. In a glass, lightly crush the mint leaves and lime wedges to release the flavours.
2. Add the cane sugar syrup and stir gently.
3. Add crushed ice and pour the sparkling water over the top.
4. Garnish with a mint leaf and a slice of lime.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy this refreshing alcohol-free mojito revisited.
Alcohol-free fruit punch :
Virgin Piña Colada :
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup crushed ice
1 tablespoon cane sugar syrup
A few slices of pineapple for decoration
1. In a blender, add the coconut milk, pineapple juice, crushed ice and cane sugar syrup.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into glasses and garnish with pineapple slices.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Mocktail "Sunrise Glow" :
½ cup orange juice
¼ cup pink grapefruit juice
¼ cup cranberry juice
1 tablespoon grenadine syrup
A few orange slices for decoration
1. In a cocktail glass, mix the orange juice, pink grapefruit juice and cranberry juice.
2. Add the crushed ice and gently pour the grenadine syrup over the top.
3. Stir lightly to create a gradation of colours.
4. Finish by decorating with a slice of orange.
"Mocktail" fruit paradise:
½ cup pineapple juice
¼ cup mango juice
¼ cup pomegranate juice
¼ cup lime juice
1 tablespoon agave syrup
Lime slices and pomegranate for decoration
1. Mix all the fruit juices and agave syrup in a shaker.
2. Add crushed ice and shake vigorously for a few seconds.
3. Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass filled with crushed ice.
4. Garnish with lime slices and pomegranate seeds.
By the pool, for a picnic in the park or simply to relax at home, these mocktails will help you quench your thirst and make the most of summer.
The non-alcoholic cocktail recipes are specially designed to provide you with moments of freshness and pleasure all summer long. Whether you opt for the Fruity Paradise Mocktail with its tropical flavours, the refreshing Virgin Mojito, the brightly coloured Sunrise Glow Mocktail, the Virgin Piña Colada with its pineapple and coconut notes or the vitamin punch, enjoy these little summer pleasures.
Feel free to experiment and personalise these recipes by adding your favourite fruit or adjusting the proportions to suit your tastes. The most important thing is to make the most of summer so that it's filled with moments of joy, freshness and sweetness as you prepare to welcome your wonderful baby.