Behind the label
Take care of yourself
Because we believe in a sustainable model we chose reasonable production.
Since 2008, we have been committed to providing you with products that can be kept for years and years
Our connection to the oceans is an important reminder of the urgent need for different actions.
That's why Our company is now Oeko tex 100 certified, The strictest textile label, quality assurance.
Tools for success
We have made the choice to use fabrics and materials ethically and produced in a sustainable way.
We are constantly looking for the most suitable fabric and techniques for our products:
- Technicality to adapt to developments in the body of future moms
- Absolute comfort and sweetness
- An irreproachable quality to become a classic of your wardrobe
- The best eco-responsible innovations (GOTS certified organic cotton, recycled fibers for jerseys ...)
You understand it, all of our models are prototype inhouse, thanks to the corsetry and textile know-how of our founders
- No purchase Showroom: We choose each fabric, we sew, and we work again and again until we reach perfection.
- No intermediary To offer premium quality at the right price for all.
- Zero Waste: No unsold destruction or wasted materials
For our bolas and accessories, we apply the same quality and sourcing requirements.
Respect everyone's know-how
We're always looking for the perfect thread even if it does not fit into our criteria for quality or eco-responsible requirements.
We work mainly in Portugal, Tunisia, Turkey... and in France for our pregnant sailors shirts.
Sometimes, when the quality of the product is at stake, we go further to guarantee the best know-how. We have, for example, made the choice of Thailand for our seamless lines but in a family workshop producing small quantities of impeccable quality.
When you walk on our site or pass the door of one of our retailers, you buy a piece designed in France, in Brest, from A to Z.
A bra, a nightie, a jersey ... Imagined by Audrey and then accompanied towards excellence by the rest of our little team and our faithful workshops with whom we work, for some, from our beginnings.