Are you celebrating the holidays this year and are you pregnant? It's not so easy to combine pregnancy and the end of the year celebrations. We help you celebrate Christmas and the New Year with serenity!
How to dress ?
The first question that arises when discussing the end-of-year celebrations is: "What pregnancy clothes to put ? "! If there's a time in the year when you want to be radiant, this is it. Even more so if you are spending the holidays with your in-laws, you want to convey the image of perfection.
Dare to wear a black lace dress for a total glamorous look, preferably with a boat neck and unlined sleeves to play the card of transparency. Wear it with a belt, to highlight your emerging curves, which you can combine with one of our bolas and couture tights.
Accentuate your look with a matte worked complexion, contoured eyebrows and silver eyeliner. The final touch? Free glitter to apply with fingertips on the eyelids and the top of the cheekbones!
What drinks to drink?
I drink what? In order to avoid the unfortunate still water, concoct a cocktail according to your tastes and your desires of the moment! We guarantee that this will make you forget the champagne and even make others want to try. But don't touch, it's your cocktail!
Here is the recipe for "Baby Mojito", with two versions to please all gourmets:
- 4 lime wedges
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of cane sugar
- 5 to 10 cl of sparkling water
- Ice cubes for a fresh and sparkling cocktail
- A large colored straw for the finishing touch
For fans of more fruity flavors, add:
- 1 tablespoon of raspberries
- Raspberry juice as you wish
And decline your "Baby Mojito" in "Frambaby Mojito"
- Start by crushing your limes and sugar at the bottom of your glass (and your raspberries for a "Frambaby Mojito")
- Add the mint, your ice cubes and your raspberry juice if necessary
- Use a shaker or a closed container and shake your preparation
- All you have to do is pour in the sparkling water
The little extra? The sparkling water will help your digestion and make your pregnancy nausea go away.
What I eat ?
Every year, Christmas family meals are the time to eat and have fun without counting calories! This year, it will be necessary to avoid cold meats and other raw fish.
However, stay zen! Here are our tips:
-For lovers of foie gras, enjoy it in small doses if it is canned or in a sterilized vacuum jar!
-For shellfish and seafood, you can taste them only if they are cooked, take the opportunity to discover new recipes and flavors!
-For the main course, fewer restrictions: meat and starches accompanied by well-rinsed vegetables will be perfect!
-For dessert and cheese, be careful! Foods based on raw milk or eggs should be avoided.
Discover our recipe for "Indian shrimps" to savor this classic designed for pregnancy.
Share it with your family, recipe for 4 people:
- About 600g of cooked shrimp
- 1 teaspoon of Parsley
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 red or yellow pepper
- 1 tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 lemon
- A few drops of olive oil
- Brown your shrimp in a pan, adding the pepper, parsley and squeezed lemon.
- Cook for ten minutes and add the coconut milk, diced tomato and lemon in pieces.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or more.
- Serve your starter in deep plates and offer pieces of old bread to accompany it.
Enjoy your meal !
With our advice, you have the keys in hand to fully enjoy the holiday season! The entire Cache Coeur team wishes you happy holidays.